Pong Clone – Day 3

Right, after trying to implement the collision last week, I tried to solve the crash, I got one part working, but it still not working. Trying to debug the code, my solution code also crashed, making it impossible to debug and find the bug.

So, today I started to re-implement it, I am now using a VCS, any problem can be solved easily now. What I did today is getting a blank window working and a simple game state manager.

This is not worthy an image ;(.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s